how to perform WUDU Wazo Ablution in English step by step.
- Begin by saying ‘Bismillah’.
- Wash your hands up to the wrists thoroughly three times.
- Rinse your mouth three times, swirling the water around
- Rinse your nose three times.
- Wash your face three times, from the hairline to the chin
- Wash your arms and hands from your fingertips up to your elbows three times.
- Wipe your head starting with your hands at the front of your head,
- Wipe your ears by putting your index fingers in your ears and wiping the back with your thumbs.
- Wash your feet three times up to the ankles, making sure to wipe in between your toes with your little finger. Don’t forget the back of your ankles.
Performing wudu is the first, essential step of Salah and is itself an act of worship, that’s why it’s important to make sure it’s done correctly. Make sure not to waste water and know that your wudu washes away minor sins. Why ablution is performed . what is the purpose of the ablution. why to wudu? is wudu a fard?
Five pillars of Islam. The five pillars of Islam define the basic identity of Muslims – their faith, beliefs and practices – and bind together a worldwide community of believers into a fellowship of shared values and concerns.
It is proved that Salah (prayer) is pillar of islam. and Making ablution is part and partial for it. without wudu or ablution. one can not perform the prayer. let is learn step by step how to perform the wudu.
DOWNLOAD PDF BOOK